Life is meant to be enjoyed. The toy designs found in this site all have one thing
in common... They have my stamp of approval, after being field-
This web site is an adult entertainment and educational resource. LadyRobinToys.Com requires you to read and certify the following statements prior to entering the site.
I hereby certify that:
1. I am at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in my location.
2. I desire and choose to receive the sexually explicit material contained in this web site.
3. I do not find sexually explicit material to be obscene or offensive in any way.
4. The viewing, reading, or downloading of the material and images on this web site do not violate the laws or standards of my community.
5. The sexually explicit material I am buying and/or viewing is for my own personal use.
6. I am wholly liable for any false disclosures and solely responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise from viewing, reading, or downloading material and images contained within this web site.
7. Neither LadyRobinToys.Com nor its affiliates will be held responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise as a result of fraudulent entry into or use of this web site and/or material contain herein.
8. I agree that by entering this web site, I am subjecting myself, and any business entity of which I have any legal or equitable interest, to the personal jurisdiction of the State of Texas should any dispute arise at any time between LadyRobinToys.Com and me and/or such business entity.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas (USA) and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principals. I agree that any and all proceedings relating to this site shall be maintained in the courts of the State of Texas or the federal district courts sitting in Texas, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.
10. I understand that by entering this site, I have entered into a legal agreement with LadyRobinToys.Com. If any portion of this agreement is deemed unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it shall not affect the enforceability of the other portions of this Agreement.